mercoledì 15 agosto 2012

WED TUTORIALS SELECTION: AZTEC PRINT

I'm so glad to present a new blog column: the WEDNESDAY TUTORIALS SELECTION!
Every wednesday I will make a selection of tutorials found on the web according to a particular theme.

I truly love the aztec print trend. It's so summery!
I found great tutorials from all over the internet and I decided to share them with you.
Enjoy! (CLICK ON THE TITLE TO SEE THE TUTORIAL)

CLOTHES

Le short comme Lenni

from FRINGE&FRANGE



SHOES






ACCESSORIZE

Aztec Bag (scroll down)
from My Attic



Friendship Bracelet

from Honestly...WTF!



6 commenti:

  1. Such a fabulous post, so much inspiration!
    If you get a moment, please come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. thanks for the links dear! those shoes and bags are too awesome, will try! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a great idea! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cool shorts!!!!!
    come see my blog,

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love this! Another fun idea! And thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    RispondiElimina

Follow me and I'll follow back (:
Add me on: GFC|Twitter|Facebook|Bloglovin'