Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

martedì 9 agosto 2011

BACK WITH NEW CREATIONS

Buonsalve!
E' passato poco più di un mese dal mio ultimo aggiornamento, mi dispiace molto non essermi dedicata alle mie creazioni in quest'ultimo periodo. Ma si sa, l'estate è periodo di vacanza, in particolar modo per gli studenti (:

Photobucket

Hello!
It has passed more than one month since the last update, i'm so sorry I didn't make any jewellery during this period. But you know, summer is  the season of holiday, especially for students!



Per due settimane sono stata a Parigi da mio cugino e la nostalgia per la meravigliosa Montmartre mi ha fatto ripensare al pittoresco monolocale dove abita. Questa collana rappresenta dunque le chiavi di quella casa, così bella e accogliente che sembrava inevitabilmente sottratta a qualche meritevole artista francese.

I stayed in Paris for two weeks and this necklace represents the keys of my cousin's flat in Montmartre, which  seems to be owned by a french artist.

Paris Flat Very Long Necklace 8 euro

Photobucket


Delicate Double Leaves Necklace 6 euro

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ballerina Shoes Earrings 5 euro
Photobucket

6 commenti:

  1. mi piace molto la chiave! ma "very long" è.. Quanto long? :):)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao vivi, la collana è lungs 45 cm (: baci xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. oddio bellissimi.
    la prima collana poi,è strepitosa

    RispondiElimina
  4. So beautifull
    Love the key necklace

    http://trendyleodium.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Leaves necklace is so lovely!! Love it, but I'm not really wering necklaces often.



    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    RispondiElimina
  6. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! HOPE YOU WILL FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    RispondiElimina

Follow me and I'll follow back (:
Add me on: GFC|Twitter|Facebook|Bloglovin'